AppleWood Manor Inn – Cortland Cottage
Asheville Bed & Breakfast - Pet Friendly Cottage featuring whirlpool tub and wet bar.
The Cortland Cottage at our historic Asheville Bed and Breakfast – A short 30 feet from the manor house with its own private parking, an addition to the acre and a half estate in the 1940’s immediately off the main drive. Retaining full use of the main house it includes a King size bed, private sitting area, two person pneumatic tub, separate water heater, private small refrigerator/freezer with a wet bar and small coffee pot along with it’s functional art, Tudor heater and air conditioning and all Applewood Manor’s standard amenities.
One of our luxury suites that allows your four legged family member to enjoy their stay with you, if desired (note: the cottage is thoroughly cleansed after each pet to eliminate any signs of a previous four legged guest).
Jan-Mar: $215-225 | Apr-Dec: $230-240
- Romantic cabin – like cottage
- King-size bed
- Heart-shaped champagne bubble tub surrounded by mirrors
- Separate shower
- Wet bar with small refrigerator
- Tudor gas heater with ambiance fire log display and a/c
- Love seat sofa
- Antique ice cream table with two chairs
- TV/DVD combination
- iPod or iHome clock radio
- Ceiling fans
- Dog friendly
- Private patio with wrought iron chairs
- Located 30 feet from the Manor House with private parking space
"You may laugh at a friend's roof; don't laugh at his sleeping accommodation" Kenyan Proverb