Merry Christmas from Applewood Manor! We are so blessed to have met so many many wonderful guests staying with us this year. We just wanted to thank you for sharing your 2015 with us.
We have not been to the winter Lights at the Arboretum yet but we had guests last year brag about how beautiful it was. So, this year we are going!
When and Where: –
- The North Carolina Arboretum Winter Lights
- Address: 100 Frederick Law Olmsted Way, Asheville, NC 28806
- Times: Nightly 6 – 10 p.m.
- Admission: $18 Adults/$16 Ages 5-11/Free for Children 4 and Under. All Tuesday tickets are $15. Aboretum members receive $2 off.
- Phone: 828-665-2492
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy Tickets: HERE
2015 National Gingerbread House Competition & Display
2015 National Gingerbread House Competition and Display in Asheville NC starting November 18th. . If you are visiting the Asheville area anytime from the 18th of November though the new year must go see the National Gingerbread House Competition and the Grove Park Inn.
When, What, Where:
The Omni Grove Park Inn
Address: 290 Macon Avenue, Asheville, NC 28804
Times: Sundays Through Thursdays, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. for non-resort guests.
Admission: Free ($10 to Park) Half of the fee goes to local charities.