Merry Christmas from Applewood Manor! We are so blessed to have met so many many wonderful guests staying with us this year. We just wanted to thank you for sharing your 2015 with us.
We have not been to the winter Lights at the Arboretum yet but we had guests last year brag about how beautiful it was. So, this year we are going!
When and Where: –
- The North Carolina Arboretum Winter Lights
- Address: 100 Frederick Law Olmsted Way, Asheville, NC 28806
- Times: Nightly 6 – 10 p.m.
- Admission: $18 Adults/$16 Ages 5-11/Free for Children 4 and Under. All Tuesday tickets are $15. Aboretum members receive $2 off.
- Phone: 828-665-2492
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy Tickets: HERE
Since 1977, The Asheville Choral Society has been inspiring and enriching the Asheville area with the presentation of remarkable choral concerts.
The yuletide candlelight concert is new tradition that is on December 4th, 2015 7:30 PM & December 5th, 2015 4:00 PM.
This is another hidden Gems we like to share with our guest that we recommend.