DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- A credit card on file will be required as the GUARANTEE for your reservation. If a credit card is not provided, a cash deposit of one night’s rent or 50% of the total (whichever is greater) will be required as the GUARANTEE for your reservation.
- Reserving multiple rooms and/or special packages may require an additional deposit.
- All billing at checkin will include state and local sales tax (7.00%) and the local room occupancy tax (4%).
- All reservations canceled or changed within 30 days of initial booking date are non-refundable. No exceptions.
- Cancellations or shortening your stay within 30 days of your arrival date and/or checking out early will result in the full charges for the entire time of your reserved stay. If we can rebook your room(s), a partial refund may be made or you may receive credit toward a future stay.
- Reduced rates may not be in effect during special promotions.
- When making a reservation please keep in mind you are making a commitment to us as we are making a commitment to you in preparation of your stay.
- Early departures will fall within our Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation of your entire stay.
- All information and policies subject to change without prior notice.
- American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash are accepted at check out.
- Check-in is between 3 and 6:00 PM, we may accommodate an early or late check-in only with advanced notice and mutual agreement. A charge will be applied for an unapproved late check-in.
- When booking online, over the telephone or in person; we reserve the right to refuse any reservations that we deem inappropriate, unacceptable or that we feel we will be unable to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM. A charge may be applied for unapproved late check-outs.
- All guests are provided off-street parking on the Applewood Manor grounds (limit of one guest vehicle per room). The private parking provided in front of the Cortland Cottage is solely for the use of the Cottage guest.
- We redeem gift certificates issued only by our Applewood Manor.
- We are a smoke-free facility; smoking is NOT permitted anywhere on the property