I think anyone who visits Asheville should have a season pass to the Biltmore. If you don’t and only go once, the Candlelight Evenings are from –
The candlelight evening includes:
- Reserved evening visit to Biltmore House
- Evening estate access to Antler Hill Village & Winery, estate shops, and restaurants
- Daytime estate access to Biltmore Gardens, Antler Hill Village & Winery, Farm, estate shops, and restaurants on the same day as your evening visit or the next day
- Admission to our exhibition, The Vanderbilts at Home and Abroad
- Complimentary wine tasting and guided Winery tour
We have not been to the winter Lights at the Arboretum yet but we had guests last year brag about how beautiful it was. So, this year we are going!
When and Where: –
Since 1977, The Asheville Choral Society has been inspiring and enriching the Asheville area with the presentation of remarkable choral concerts.
The yuletide candlelight concert is new tradition that is on December 4th, 2015 7:30 PM & December 5th, 2015 4:00 PM.
This is another hidden Gems we like to share with our guest that we recommend.
Buy tickets here.