As of January 4, 2021 we have embarked on our ambitious first round of major improvements to our beautiful property at 62 Cumberland Circle in Asheville. Here’s a look at what’s coming:
- Completely new chef’s dream kitchen outfitted with Blue Star appliances (www.bluestarcooking.com) and Made in Cookware (www.madeincookware.com). Guests will be able to enjoy cooking classes too! We are also restoring the area off the kitchen to its original condition as a porch overlooking the rear of the property.
- The legendary king size Duxiana bed in every guest room (www.duxiana.com) adorned with Duxiana and Sferra bed linens.
- Lots more new artwork to go along with the expanding collection on loan from owner’s Stephen & Robin Collins
- A number of new furniture pieces in common areas and guest rooms as well as beautiful several gorgeous new Persian Rugs courtesy of our friends at www.persiangalleryofnashville.com. We’re having many antiques found in the house refinished as well.
- Renovation of all the downstairs porches and many improvements to beautify the property.
- New roof plus two additional skylights in the Winesap suite to brighten up the space.
- New climate control units in the Cortland Cottage and Winesap to retire old window AC units and many other upgrades.