DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- A credit card on file will be required as the GUARANTEE for your reservation. If a credit card is not provided, a cash deposit of one night’s rent or 50% of the total (whichever is greater) will be required as the GUARANTEE for your reservation.
- Reserving multiple rooms and/or special packages may require an additional deposit.
- All billing at checkout will include state and local sales tax (7.00%) and the local room occupancy tax (4%).
- Cancellations prior to 5 days will be subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations or shortening your stay within 5 days of your arrival date and/or checking out early will result in the full charges for the entire time of your reserved stay. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
- Reduced rates may not be in effect during special promotions.
- When making a reservation please keep in mind you are making a commitment to us as we are making a commitment to you in preparation of your stay.
- Early departures will fall within our Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation of your entire stay.
- All information and policies subject to change without prior notice.
- Master Card, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash are accepted at check out.
- Check-in is between 3 and 7:00 PM, we may accommodate an early or late check-in only with advanced notice and mutual agreement. A charge will be applied for an unapproved late check-in.
- When booking on-line, over the telephone or in person; we reserve the right to refuse any reservations that we deem inappropriate, unacceptable or that we feel we will be unable to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM. A charge may be applied for unapproved late check-outs.
- Our Bed & Breakfast is an adult facility. Children may be allowed on a limited basis at the owners’ discretion with prior approval.
- All guests are provided off-street parking on the AppleWood Manor grounds (limit of one guest vehicle per room). The private parking provided in front of the Cortland Cottage is solely for the use of the Cottage guest.
- Gift certificates may be purchased by calling the Inn.
- We redeem gift certificates issued only by our Applewood Inn or the Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association (ABBA).
- We are a smoke free facility; smoking permitted out-of-doors including on the private balconies and porches and patio.
Acceptance of BedandBreakfast.com gift cards is subject to the following restrictions:
- Reservation must have been completed directly by calling the Inn or through our Applewoodmanor.com website.
- The gift card will only be accepted for no more than 50% of your total pretax bill.
- No package or other discount can be included when a gift card is utilized.
We use these restrictions as we only receive 80% of the face amount for each gift card accepted, i.e. a $100 gift card yields $80 net to our Inn. In addition, sale’s tax at 11.0% must be charged on the full face value.