Asheville Bed & Breakfast – Policies
North Carolina Romantic Getaway is just a click away!
DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- A credit card on file or a cash deposit of one night’s rent or 50% of the total (whichever is greater) will be required as the GUARANTEE for your reservation.
- A special package may require an additional deposit.
- All billing at checkout will include state and local sales tax (6.75%) and the local room occupancy tax (4%).
- Cancellations prior to 5 days will be subject to a $35 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations of less than 5 days prior to arrival will be forfeiture of any cash deposit or a charge to the credit card on file.
- Reduced rates may not be in effect during special promotions.
- When making a reservation please keep in mind you are making a commitment to us as we are making a commitment to you in preparation of your stay.
- Early departures will fall within our Cancellation Policy.
- We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation of your entire stay.
- All information and policies subject to change without prior notice.
- Master Card, Visa, Discover, personal checks and cash are accepted at check out.
- Check-in is between 3 and 7:00 PM, we may accommodate an early or late check-in only with advanced notice and mutual agreement. A a charge will be applied for an unapproved late check-in.
- When booking on-line, over the telephone or in person; we reserve the right to refuse any reservations that we deem inappropriate, unacceptable or that we feel we will be unable to meet the expectations of the guest.
- Check-out is 11:00 AM. A charge may be applied for unapproved late check-outs.
- Our Bed & Breakfast is an adult facility. Children may be allowed on a limited basis at the owners’ discretion.
- All guests are provided off-street parking on the AppleWood Manor grounds (limit of one guest vehicle per room). The private parking provided in front of the Cortland Cottage is solely for the use of the Cottage guest.
- Gift certificates may be purchased by calling the Inn.
- We accept most major gift cards/certificates from guests. Gift card/certificate information is to be provided at time of making a reservation and the certificates must be provided to innkeeper at check-in. We reserve the right to limit the amount paid by gift cards.*
- We are a smoke free facility; smoking permitted out-of-doors including on the private balconies and porches and patio.
We accept BedAndBreakfast.com gift cards for no more than 50% of your total bill. We are unable to provide any package or other discounts when gift cards from BedAndBreakfast.com are used. We, the Inn, only receive 80% of the face amount for each card accepted, i.e. a $100 gift card yields $80 net to our Inn. In addition, sale’s tax at 10.75% must be charged on the full face value.
"It is always good policy to tell the truth unless of course you are an exceptionally good liar." Jerome K. Jerome