Asheville Bed & Breakfast – Biltmore Estate Package
We offer our exclusive Biltmore House Package for your convenience.
The Biltmore Estate is only 3.7 miles from us as the crow flies, but as we are not birds it is good to know that the driving time is a short 10 minutes from our Inn. Our Biltmore Package options as outlined below require a minimum 3 night booking at our Inn where you will receive a three-course breakfast and an afternoon social each day. The package options also include two tickets to visit the Historic Biltmore Estate (house, grounds, garden and winery).
HIGH SEASON: MARCH 20 – JANUARY 11:
TWO DAY BILTMORE PASS– Receive TWO Biltmore Estate TWO consecutive day passes for $60 ($30 each).
SPECIAL WINTER SEASON: JANUARY 12 – MARCH 19:
WINTER TWO DAY BILTMORE PASS– Receive TWO Biltmore Estate TWO consecutive day passes for $30 ($15 each).
- Package pricing cannot be combined with any other discounts or gift cards.
- During the Biltmore Christmas Season, the Candle Light pass may be purchased as an add-on to the daytime ticket for a nominal fee.
- All rates are subject to change.
- The Cortland Cottage is pet friendly; extra fee for pets is charged.
- For the York Imperial Room only, for a third person, in addition to the extra $25 per night per room charge, the applicable Biltmore Pass will be priced at the a la carte pricing.
We accept most gift cards for up to 1/2 of the billing. However, we are unable to provide any package or other discounts when gift cards are used. We, the Inn, typically receive only 80% of the face amount for each card accepted, i.e. a $100 gift card yields $80 net to our Inn. N.C. also requires the full amount to be reported for sales & room occupancy tax (10.75%).
"Many men of course became extremely rich, but this was perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of because no one was really poor, at least no one worth speaking of." Douglas Adams