As you make your Asheville travel plans, be sure to keep the AppleWood Manor Inn in mind. During your stay, you will enjoy a three-course, delicious breakfast every morning! For a sneak peek of these amazing homemade meals, be sure to check out the bed and breakfast recipes we have provided.
Our inn is located in the historic Montford District, just a short walk from downtown Asheville. We are just a 5 minute drive to the Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway. If you’re visiting Asheville to interview for a job at Mission Hospital or the University of North Carolina at Asheville, there’s not a better place to prepare your mind and relax your soul.
Additionally, our beautiful Asheville, NC Bed & Breakfast Suites are complemented by a plentiful variety of first-rate amenities that include, but not limited to:
- Joshua resides on premises, is your host and is available after hours via personal phone should you require anything
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the Inn
- TV with DVD and iPod or iHome compatible clock radios are provided in each room
- Turn down service
- Monogrammed robes and towels
- Hair dryers
- Lighted MakeUp Mirrors
- Homemade Lavender linen spray to use at your leisure
- Custom made bath salts, shampoo, conditioner, body soap and lotion
- Rocking chairs, porch swings and painted iron Bistro table and chairs on the first floor porches.
- Wrought iron furniture in back yard, patio and arbor, hammock, tree swing, fire pit, bistro tables and umbrellas
- Laptop, Fax, copy machine, and printer available
- Fresh flowers in each room and common area
- Air-conditioning and heat are [individualized] in each room and suite
- Biltmore Estate tickets available; a purchase of tickets from Applewood allows a two day visit for the price of one day [Subject to any changes in Biltmore Company Policy]
- Pet friendly cottage for well behaved dogs
- Motorcyclists welcome
- Off-street [on-site] parking for all guests
- Social hour from 5:00-6:00 PM each Friday and Saturday evening with beverages and gourment edibles
- Smoke free facility – Smoking is allowed out of doors and on private grand porches